Looking for simple and inexpensive Mother's Day ideas?!
Items to Gather:
- Sharpies (any permanent marker will do)
- ceramic tiles from local home improvement store
- aerosal lacquer
1. Have students decorate tiles with permanent markers and let them dry for 12-24 hours.
2. Spray the decorated tiles with lacquer (follow instructions on can carefully and do this in a well ventilated area).
3. Let the tiles dry for 1-2 days.
For my students, we will wrap the tiles in tissue paper to help keep them safe and sound. Then the students will put them in colorful gift bags. They could even use white lunch sacks that have been decorated as well. The choice is up to you and kiddos! :)
Hope you enjoy!