Using name tag sleeves makes it super simple to add a new genre, author, or category without wasting a ton of laminate by only running through one small piece of paper. These labels are stronger and more durable than regular laminate and will last for years!
Items To Gather:
- plastic name tag sleeves from an office supply store or Amazon
- 1 inch loose-leaf binder rings from an office supply store or Amazon
- Copy paper
- Printer with color ink
- Print out my freebie labels, or make your own.
- Cut them to fit in the name tag sleeves. I rounded mine at the bottom, since my name tag sleeves have round corners.
- Use loose-leaf binder rings to attach the sleeves to your book bins.
- Admire how beautiful and organized your library is!
Other Tips/Suggestions:You can use the sleeves to label anything in your room: math manipulatives, word work supplies, general school supplies, the sky is the limit!
Can't wait to see how you use this idea in your classroom!