The flip chute makes for an awesome center activity. It is so versatile it can be used for any subject matter and in any grade. Be sure to check out the video to see how to use and make the flip chute.
Items to Gather:
- 1.8 QT milk or orange juice container
- Sheet of card stock cut into two strips (10 1/2"x3/4"; 7" x 3/4")
- Decorative duct tape or contact paper
- Packing tape or masking tape
- Scissors or an Exacto Knife
Although you can use index cards cut into quarters for the skill cards, it is helpful to make a template on your computer with the question on one side and the answer on the other and then print single-sided to double-sided. You can then reuse the template.