Magazine boxes are great for storing those teacher's editions, now make them match your classroom decor as well as label and organize them!
Items to Gather:
- magazine holder (with hole on "back portion")
- tiny clothespins (found at Hobby Lobby as well as Wal-Mart)
- Avery marking tags (found at Wal-Mart)
- ribbon (your choice of color)
- label maker (or self adhesive letters)
Instructions:1. Take the thread out of the tags
2. Using your label maker or letters and "make your tag" by adhering them to the tags.
3. Simply thread your ribbon through the bottom hole on your magazine box, then around the top.
4. Tie a knot, keep the ribbon a little loose so you can move the knot where you would like it to be. Trim the ribbon edges.
5. Using the tiny clothespins, clip the tag to the knot.
*The idea for this project came from Pinterest
1. You can use many different types of labels for this idea, including hanging them from the knot!
Best of Luck!