Items to Gather:
- poster (any color)
- printer paper (any color)
- duck tape
- post-it notes
1. Laminate your poster.
2. Print out the title/pics (click HERE for a free copy).
3. Place duck tape around the edges of the poster.
4. Tape/glue title and question mark pictures to the poster.
5. Display your poster and enjoy some awesome conversations with your students!
- You can use dry erase markers to write questions.
- You could create smaller posters for each subject area (maybe out of card stock).
Hope you enjoy!