Looking for a simple but fun way to spice up your word work center?!
Items to Gather:
- bulletin board paper or poster (any color)
- border (if you choose to add it)
- printer paper (any color)
- push pins
1. Hang your bulletin board paper or poster.
2. Print and laminate your letters and title (click HERE for a free copy).
3. Place title at the top of the paper/poster.
4. Pin 16 of the letters onto the paper/poster.
5. Hang the extra letters in the baggie underneath the paper/poster. You can change these each week.
6. Your kids are ready to enjoy a fun and exciting word work activity!!! (Recording sheets come with the freebie!)
You can use individual Boggle posters if you don't have the bulletin board or wall space. They come in the freebie pack as well!
Hope you enjoy!