Items to Gather:
- 2 pieces of card stock (I used one white for the front cover and one turquoise for the back cover)
- 50 or so pieces of white copy paper
- Comb binding machine (mine is this one from www.mybinding.com)
- 1/2 inch binding combs
- Plastic report covers
1. First, design a cute cover with clipart and the child's name. Print it out in color on the white card stock.
2. Next, use your comb binding machine to punch the holes in all the paper.
3. I used a report cover for the front, so I also needed to punch holes in that. You can choose to laminate your cover if you want. You would do this before you punched the holes in it.
4. Insert your binding comb into the machine and gently thread all the papers into the comb.
5. Close the comb and wrap up the gift!