Engage students using Metal Rim Tags!
Here is a simple way to engage students at centers or in small groups while working with words and word families.
Items to Gather:
- metal rim tags (I found mine at Hobby Lobby)
- magnetic strips with tape (optional)
1. Decide which words you would like the students to work on.
2. Put a letter on each tag.
3. If you would like, add a magnetic strip on the back of the tag. Students could manipulate these on a magnetic board.
I hope you can use this idea!!
Happy Creating! Please head to A Modern Teacher for more DIY Projects!