Items to Gather:
- 11 x 17 poster board
- 9 x 12 green construction paper
- brown construction paper for trunk
- pencil to roll paper
- glue sticks
- star and ornament shapes to decorate tree
Instructions:1. Fold poster board in half, draw angled line on the fold and cut on the line.
3. Roll the green strips around a pencil to make curls. Attach the curls to the tree shape with glue stick.
5. Decorate with a star and ornament shapes colored and glittered. Add a brown trunk (4" x 6" brown construction paper rectangle).
Other Tips/Suggestions:As you can see from the top photo, these make an absolutely adorable bulletin board and parents love them when they come home too.
Have fun teaching,