Use a shower curtain liner to make a kinesthetic game for nearly any concept you teach!
Items to Gather:
- Shower curtain liner
- King Size Sharpie & other colored Sharpies
- Bean Bag (or item to toss)
Step 1: Lay shower curtain out flat on the floor. Use a yard stick to mark it off into grids depending on how many spaces you need (alphabet? Numbers? Shapes? You decide!)
* This activity can be used for letter/sound identification, shape recognition, number recognition, sight words, sight word phrases, color recognition, and so much more! Buy a few liners and make different games!
* Use the King size Sharpie when you are drawing your grids to make thick, bold lines.
* Use in a small group. Students will take turns tossing a bean bag to learn, review, and master concepts!