Items to Gather:
- Mod Podge (matte, not glossy)
- Small, short bristle paint brush
- clear glass stones (Wal-Mart, or Michaels)
- Scrapbook paper (scraps or full sheets--not cardstock)
- 1/4" rare earth crafting magnets (found on Etsy)
- E-6000 Glue (Wal-mart or any craft store)
2. Adhere to scrapbook paper and let dry at least 30 minutes. Then, cut around the glass stone, getting rid of excess paper.
Other Tips/Suggestions:* Let dry with magnet side up for a few hours.
* Spread the magnets far apart when drying. They are strong, and will attract one another, making a gluey mess if they are too close. You won't be able to get your magnet un-glued to try and re-use it. E-6000 is serious stuff!