Items to Gather:
- clear ornaments from a hobby store (glass or plastic work)
- Mod Podge
- paint brush
- ribbon (optional)
1. Have your students separate the napkins, going all the way to the last layer (the one with the print on it)
2. Next have them tear the one layer of the napkin into small pieces (a little larger than a quarter), if they tear them too small then it will take a very long time for them to cover the ornament.
3. Have them paint Mod Podge on the ornament (small area), then place a piece of napkin on that area, once placed on that area use Mod Podge to cover the napkin as well.
1. Prior to coating the ornament in glitter I had my students use vinyl numbers to put the date on it (for a great keepsake). They then Mod Podged over the number and lastly glittered it up!
Best of Luck!