Want a cute touch of fabric in your classroom without having to sew? Make a bunting to hang in your room!
Items to Gather:
- Cute, coordinating fabric (I bought a quilt kit at Walmart that had all the colors I love!)
- 3 rolls of coordinating, wide ribbon
- Stitch Witchery
- An iron
- Sewing scissors or a rotary mat and blade
1. Organize your fabric into the pattern you want.
2. Make a paper guide of the size of triangles you want and start cutting your fabric.
3. Lay the stitch witchery on the ribbon, then lay the fabric on top of that. Iron it all together. Follow the directions on the stitch witchery packaging.
4. Hang your bunting up in your room (I use a staple gun to make sure it doesn't fall) and admire how cute it looks!