Here is a How-To for a little memo board.
If you are a reader of mine, you know I have a slight obsession with Memo Boards. I just love displaying all sorts of things. This How-To is super easy so don't blink or you just might miss the directions.
Items to Gather:
- frame (I bought mine at IKEA for $2)
- scrapbook paper
- twine or some sort of strong string
- small mini-clips
1. Cut scrapbook paper correct size (to fit in your frame)
2. Take string and starting at the top wrap it around the glass and scrapbook paper
3. As you wrap, add a piece of tape to secure the string tightly to the paper.
4. Add clips at the top (I used small clips that I painted)
That's it. Super easy...and so many uses in the classroom.
Happy Creating! Please head to A Modern Teacher for more DIY Projects!